Split Airport Departures (SPU)
|Zagreb (ZAG)||Croatia Airlines||OU381 expand_more(1)||07:50||Scheduled|
|Zagreb (ZAG)||ITA Airways||AZ7020||07:50||Scheduled|
|No flight departures were found at Split Airport.|
Flight Departures at Split Airport
At Split Airport visitors can find a small offering of dining options and a few shops within the airport terminal. All visitors can also enjoy special services at the airport, including ATMs, currency exchange, duty-free shopping options, baby care facilities, and free Wi-Fi connection.
Shops and Restaurants at Split Airport
Split Airport offers four different dining opportunities for all passengers, which are Kupola Restaurant, Ikar Restaurant, North Coffee Bar, and South Bistro. Here you can enjoy everything from traditional Croatian cushions to delicious desserts and good coffee.
Passengers will also find one main shop available at Split Airport. This is the airport’s mini market which is located on the passenger terminal ground floor. Here travelers can find a vast choice of gifts, authentic Croatian souvenirs, newspapers, perfumes, drinks, cosmetics, and snacks. The shop’s working hours are matched with the airport working hours which are from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. In addition, passengers traveling abroad can visit the Duty-Free shops, which are located on the 1st floor. You can find more information about the Duty-Free shop at Split Airport here.
Free Wi-Fi Connection at Split Airport
At Split Airport, passengers can get access to a free Wi-Fi connection for up to 1 hour every day. Visitors will find coverage within most of the airport passenger terminal area.
For visitors to get online, you simply have to select the airport’s Wi-Fi connection once you are at the airport. Then you will have to launch a web browser on your device where you will visit the welcome page. Then follow the instructions on the screen. A successful authorization message will be displayed and then you are ready to surf the web.
Split Airport Parking
All visitors at SPU Airport can find easy and convenient parking facilities at Split Airport. The different parking areas at the airport provide travelers direct access to the airport terminal within a short time. The convenient location can help passengers save time before their next flight, or if they are going to pick up or drop off a passenger.
Upon arrival at the airport, all passengers will find an extensive parking area with up to 900 parking spaces. The parking area is placed opposite the airport building and can be reached using the pedestrian bridge. Designated disabled parking is available opposite the terminal entrance.
Main Parking Area
The main parking area at the airport holds 900 parking spaces. Here you can get a comfortable parking solution close to the main terminal building.
People with reduced mobility will find that Split Airport offers parking spaces available for people with disabilities.
Getting to and from Split Airport
Split Airport is located approximately 12 miles/19 km from the city center of Split, on the west side of Kaštela Bay.
Passengers traveling to and from Split Airport can find simple and comfortable transfer opportunities, including:
- Buses: Passengers will find a regular, public bus route, bus no. 37, which will bring you between Split Airport and the city center of Split. The bus leaves from Split airport from Monday to Sunday between 04:00 am and 11:45 pm and the journey takes approximately 50 minutes. The bus will bring you to Sukoisan bus station on the outskirts of the city center. Furthermore, there is a shuttle bus that leaves the airport 30 minutes after every flight arrival. The journey to the city center takes about 30 minutes and stops at the Split Central bus station, close to the train station and the ferry port in the city center.
- Taxis: Taxis at Split Airport are available during the airport's operating hours from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm. Travelers can find the airport’s taxis at the ranks located outside the arrival terminal. A taxi trip from Split Airport to the city center costs around 300 HRK and takes about 30 minutes.
- Trains: There is no direct train connection from Split Airport to the city center of Split. However, once passengers get to Split by bus, taxi, or car there are excellent railway connections to take you to your further destination.
- Airport Shuttles: Travelers can find various hotels and resorts that provide a shuttle service for your disposal to get you to and from SPU Airport.
- Car Rental Companies: All passengers at Split Airport can book a rental vehicle through one of the operating car rental companies that serve the airport.
In August 2023, Split Airport saw a 1% increase in passenger numbers compared to the same month in 2019, a pre-pandemic benchmark.