Split Airport Arrivals (SPU)
|Rome (FCO)||Vueling||VY6724 expand_more(2)||08:00||Scheduled|
|Rome (FCO)||Qatar Airways||QR3672||08:00||Scheduled|
|London (LHR)||British Airways||BA530 expand_more(1)||10:50||Scheduled|
|London (LHR)||American Airlines||AA7037||10:50||Scheduled|
|Vantaa (HEL)||Finnair||AY1841 expand_more(1)||11:10||Scheduled|
|Vantaa (HEL)||Jet Linx Aviation||JL9325||11:10||Scheduled|
|Zagreb (ZAG)||Croatia Airlines||OU652 expand_more(2)||11:30||Scheduled|
|Zagreb (ZAG)||Austrian Airlines||OS8413||11:30||Scheduled|
|Zagreb (ZAG)||Turkish Airlines||TK8044||11:30||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||Croatia Airlines||OU4439 expand_more(8)||11:45||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||Air Canada||AC2999||11:45||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||Singapore Airlines||SQ2421||11:45||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||TAP Air Portugal||TP6869||11:45||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||United Airlines||UA7262||11:45||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||United Airlines||UA7282||11:45||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Croatia Airlines||OU417 expand_more(5)||11:50||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Air Canada||AC2984||11:50||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Singapore Airlines||SQ2425||11:50||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||United Airlines||UA7270||11:50||Scheduled|
|No flight arrivals were found at Split Airport.|
Flight Arrivals at Split Airport
Split Airport is a popular destination for leisure flights during the European summer holiday season. It is the second busiest airport in Croatia after Zagreb Airport. In 2019, the airport handled 3,301,930 passengers.
Split Airport Ground Transportation
Split Airport is located approximately 12 miles/19 km from the city center of Split, on the west side of Kaštela Bay.
Passengers traveling to and from Split Airport can find simple and comfortable transfer opportunities, including:
- Buses: Passengers will find a regular, public bus route, bus no. 37, which will bring you between Split Airport and the city center of Split. The bus leaves from Split airport from Monday to Sunday between 04:00 am and 11:45 pm and the journey takes approximately 50 minutes. The bus will bring you to Sukoisan bus station on the outskirts of the city center. Furthermore, there is a shuttle bus that leaves Split Airport 30 minutes after every flight arrival. The journey to the city center takes about 30 minutes and stops at the Split Central bus station, close to the train station and the ferry port in the city center.
- Taxis: Taxis at Split Airport are available during the airport's operating hours from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm. Travelers can find the airport’s taxis at the ranks located outside the arrival terminal. A taxi trip from Split Airport to the city center costs around 300 HRK and takes about 30 minutes.
- Trains: There is no direct train connection from Split Airport to the city center of Split. However, once passengers get to Split by bus, taxi, or car there are excellent railway connections to take you to your further destination.
- Airport Shuttles: Travelers can find various hotels and resorts that provide a shuttle service for your disposal to get you to and from SPU Airport.
- Car Rental Companies: All passengers can book a rental vehicle through one of the operating car rental companies at Split Airport.
Split Airport is easy to reach by car from the city center of Split. Travelers will find one main road, Ivana Pavla II/D8, going along the coast to downtown Split.
Drop-off and pick-up of passengers at Split Airport
All visitors at Split Airport can find easily accessible drop-off and pick-up areas.
If you are going to pick up or drop off a passenger at SPU Airport you can use the pick-up/drop-off zone next to the main parking area. This is a short-term parking lot for departures, reserved for picking up and dropping off passengers. The first 15 minutes of parking here is free. The walking distance to the terminal is very short, making this a convenient spot for any pick-ups or drop-offs.
Split Airport - Special Need Services
Split Airport provides assistance for travelers with disabilities or reduced mobility (PRM). If needed, you will be able to find assigned staff to help provide assistance to passengers with disabilities every day of the year, at SPU Airport. Please note, it is highly recommended that any passenger who may require additional assistance contacts the airline company or travel agency before arriving at the airport.
At Split Airport the dedicated staff can assist any passenger with all the necessary requirements, such as getting to and from the aircraft through the airport, getting to the restroom, purchasing food, beverages, or tax-free items. Travelers will find a marked area in the passenger terminal, which is supplied with a telephone, where all passengers can report themselves if needed. By doing so, all necessary help will be provided, from check-in to boarding the aircraft.
The address of Split Airport can be found below:
Cesta dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270,
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact Split Airport by telephone at +385(0) 21 203 555.
Things to see and do in and around Split, Croatia